The Flag Suite
At the very top of the hotel, overlooking the Stockholm waterfront and the Royal Palace, you’ll find the Flag Suite and the Rooftop Suite. While both suites have always been in a class of their own, they’re now even more exquisite thanks to a total make-over by the world-famous, Swedish-born interior architect Martin Brudnizki. Enter a space that you’ll never want to leave.
The interiors of both our signature suites are reminiscent of those in a luxurious home of timeless elegance, with soft furnishings, a subtle colour palette and contemporary-inspired furniture. With a perfect touch of modern flair, the comfortable, residential style makes it easy to enjoy yourself and relax in these beautiful rooms.
Boasting the highest point in the house is the spacious 100 sq. m. Flag Suite, with its little glass lookout tower. Climb the spiral staircase for a spectacular 360° view of Stockholm for two. There’s also a private rooftop terrace for spectacular sunsets (and sunrises). When you come down – warm up and enjoy a cosy moment in front of the open fireplace.
Our magnificent suites at the top of the house can be enjoyed individually, with their sublime king-sized beds and luxurious master and guest bathrooms. They can also be combined into one expansive 185 sq.m suite, leaving you in splendid isolation on your very own floor. Our warmest of welcomes to your new home away from home.
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
Deluxe in-room amenities include:
- Complimentary access to one of the best spas in the world, Nordic Spa & Fitness
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Smart TV with complimentary news, music, sports, movie and radio channels
- Bathroom with bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- Fruit plate and beautiful flowers from our in-house florist
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of complimentary daily newspaper
- Silk bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- DUX bed (King)
- Bottega Veneta toiletries
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Styling iron by Björn Axén
- Electrical adapters
- Hair dryer