The Grand Hôtel has enjoyed a close relationship with the Royal Court of Sweden since opening its doors in 1874. In this lavish 82 sqm suite the royal splendour is more pronounced than usual. Simply open the doors to the French balcony for unparalleled views of the Royal Palace just across the water. The Swedish king and court are also present in the décor. The suite consists of three rooms: a meeting room, which can also be used as a dining room, a living room and a bedroom. The royal welcome includes a bottle of our house Champagne Ruinart “R” Brut, and a sumptuous fruit platter. Come and live like a king. Or a queen.
Rates: SEK 25 000 per night
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
Deluxe in-room amenities include:
- Complimentary access to our exclusive Fitness Center
- Complimentary high-speed, high-security Internet access, wired or WIFI
- Smart TV with complimentary news, music, sports, movie and radio channels
- Bathroom with bath, shower, bathrobes and slippers
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles
- Bottle of "R" de Ruinart Champagne
- Fruit plate and beautiful flowers from our in-house florist
- Personal in-room safe for valuables
- Choice of complimentary daily newspaper
- Silk bathrobes
- Coffee machine
- DUX bed (King)
- Complete selection of his & hers personal grooming items
- Styling iron by Björn Axén
- Electrical adapters
- Hair dryer
BOOKING OF OUR SIGNATURE SUITES
Please contact our reservation department by phone or e-mail if you want more information, price information or if you want to book one of our signature suites.
Phone: +46 8 679 35 60
Rooms and suites
Settle down in a unique, lavish suite that brings your mind to the continent. The Bolinder Suite with its 66 sqm (710 sqf) is unique and truly stands out, nevertheless the Grand Hôtel feeling is still very much present.