The Nobel Suite
On the top floor of the hotel lies a suite named after Alfred Nobel, the man behind the Nobel Prize. (It’s well known that Nobel Laureates and their families always stay with us.) This spacious 85 sqm suite offers stunning panorama waterfront views of Stockholm’s waterfront, in particular the Royal Palace and Gamla Stan, Stockholm’s old town. The master bedroom contains a comfy king-size bed and the bathroom features a jetted bathtub and two separate toilets. Another popular feature is the steam sauna. The suite is designed with modern-elegance, containing many Nobel-related antique details, for example photos of all Nobel Laureates since 1997. In the living room you can work at the spacious desk or relax in a comfortable seating area.
For additional space, hire the Nobel Suite together with the adjoining Flag Suite and enjoy a magnificent penthouse suite of 195 sqm.
The Grand Hôtel is a five-star deluxe hotel with all that it entails.
A few examples:
- Complimentary entrance to our lovely Nordic Spa & Fitness club.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access. Broadband or wifi.
- Free in-room entertainment including news, music, sports, movies and radio channels. We also offer video on demand.
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower, bathrobes and slippers.
- Fully stocked minibar with cool drinks and tasty nibbles.
- Fruit plate and beautiful floral arrangement by our in-house florist
- Personal in-room safe for valuables.
- Complimentary morning newspaper of your choice.
Telephone: + 46 (8) - 679 35 60